my old friend, rest in peace...
_Flower_._Flower_ by CrEyeLoveToDraw1995
It was unbearably hot, he noted. So much, he found breathing a very exhausting task. It was summer, mid-July, the sun was up in the clear blue sky. The heat radiating from the massive source of light made the temperature rise, making every living thing on the Earth to hide in order to avoid the torture. Nothing made a single movement, as the heat was too much for someone to handle.
At the park of the quiet town, sitting on a bench under the safety the shadows a big tree provided, there she was; dressed in a white shirt that hugged her massive chest, a single string tying the cloth around her neck, light brown short skirt, sandals and her brown bag, hanging loosely from her shoulder. Ivory skin coated in a light pink color at her cheeks, big doe like eyes of the most clear grey color he'd ever seen and pink plump lips slightly parted as she took in small breaths. Her long hair was in a low braid hanging at her shoulder, as her long caramel red bangs licked her face; her right bang
Fun....Fun... by CrEyeLoveToDraw1995
"Faster! Go faster, I tell you!"
"I'm trying! This is as fast as I can go!"
"… Oh! Don't stop! Don't stop now!"
"Tch! Stop yelling at my ear!"
"No! You're doing it all wrong! Here let me…"
"W-What the hell are you doing?"
"See here, now! You have to turn it around like that… and twist it like this… and turn it again here…"
"Wow… you're really good!"
"Hehe! Well I do have some experience on these things!"
"Okay fine! My turn!"
"Don't swing it like that! You hit me!"
"Ouch! Sorry about that!"
"And not so hard! Be gentler with it or else it will break!"
"Oh, right! Sorry! Let me try again!"
"LIKE HELL YOU'RE TRYING AGAIN!" the door flew open revealing a very pissed substitute shinigami who had arrived just in time to catch his precious little princess with that raven haired punk. The two stared at the huffing man wide eyed, their eyes turned to the destroyed door that lay on the wooden floor and back at the bright haired ma
We, Together..We, Together. by CrEyeLoveToDraw1995
He was sent flying.
Crushing on debris, walls, houses, stores...he met a church in the way, going right through it. Such power. And only in a single punch. Just what the hell made this guy so strong?!
He was suddenly stopped. A wall was in the way and thankfully it stopped his...flight. Releasing a grunt he slowly fell to the ground. He had to admit, that was one hell of a punch. That vermin, he would give him that, knew still how to fight. He ignored his blurry vision and the pounding of his head, as he chose to glare at the direction he came from. That insect... just you wait, Natsu Dragneel. I'll erase you from the whole fucking wor-
"Hime. Are you alright?" A monotone voice. He didn't know it and to be truthful it was kind of freaky and..Hime?
"Ugh... I swear, if another perverted dragon shows up and try to strip me, eat me or grope me, I'll pulverize it..."
Rogue blinked once.
"But Hime. You enjoyed very your encounter with Natsu-sama."
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
3. You must tag 11 people.
4. Go to their page and tell them that they've been tagged.
5. No tag backs!
Ooookay~!! Here we go!
1. I have a really weird metabolism; while my friend are completely normal, I've been stuffing my mouth with whatever food, snack etc I find and still remain slim and no, it's not that I work out since I don't....
2. As been said above I rarely work out, since I have very little time to spend for myself.
3. My favorite colors are black, purple and orange in all hues and tones.
4. Something I have never said to no one is that I always lie about my dreams, because they are always weird since they always involve manga and anime and ways that it could have been better than the actual series. So whenever I'm asked what did I dream about last night either I say "I don't remember." or "James Bond is one hell of a lucky man.".... I'm weird I know but I know you are also so don't judge me.
5. I get really angry when someone insults my family or my friends to the point I attack and break a nose or black an eye... so people... (=_+ ) watch it...
6. I'm overly uncomfortable with my voice so I rarely speak too loud (because then it sounds as if someone scratches a blackboard)
7. I've been told that my personality is weird since I -and I quote what they said- "appear as a shy angel, smile and laugh in front of strangers; are a non-stop talkbox with a very comfortable aura with family and friends; become a little devil full of mischieviousness and act as a full-time idiot when with best friends; transforms into an unforgiving demon that seeks blood, screams and despair from the people you hate or the people who try to harm in any way your family and friends."....people...
8. My passion is one and that is writting; I've imagined myself becoming a great and successfull author plenty of times.
9. I get really embarrassed when people ask me about anime and manga -I don't know why but I become giddy and bubbly inside to the point I hid myself in the toilet stool in my school once. No it's not that I hate anime, for the love of whatever is holy I adore them, thinking they are the afterlife, but I get embarrassed when they say "Manga? Oh, go ask that girl in G-1. She knows everything about manga." and I'm like "Dude, STFU or I'll disappear you from the world!" (>/////<)
10. This is a moment of truth... please bear with me... I... was the one who...*takes in deep breath*...Iwastheonewhobrokemytablet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....
Khm...Let us continue...
11. I am a pervert... and only you, myself and whoever people out there in the world are reading this or my stories no this... So please, keep it a secret... or else I'll have to tag you...
People who didn't keep it a secret was:
Hmmm.... Let's see... I'm a girl... yeah, you probably know that... I'm a complete Otaku, as I love manga and the whole Anime thingy theory... What else... Oh! Yeah! I'm in love with Bleach, I assume you know the manga/anime series and if it were for me to choose I would say I freaking love Kubo Tite's drawing style (did you know he got hitched?)
I'm a huge Chocolate and Strawberry fangirl that is why my BFs call me 'Berry-sis' or 'Berry-chan' when we are alone.
My top colours are Purple, Orange and Black.
If I could and had a chance I would dress like a shinigami, holding a katana and fighting off Espadas.
I'm super-over protective of my friends and I could say I'm the jealous-type of a girl, though unlike others I don't reach to the extreme...sometimes...
You could say I'm a scary combination of a 'Tsundere' and 'Yandere' person; face of an angel, sweet towards friends and familly with a nasty attitude to strangers and those I dislike and don't get me started if you getting me all pissed...
They say I have a very dirty and scary mind... I don't know why they say so, really... okay maybe I know, but let's keep it for ourselves now.
What I enjoy doing is pretty much doodle my favorite characters, creating crappy comics and through them creating stories that from what I've been told they pretty much rock the floor. That's why I entered a competition. The theme was 'Unlease the Beast Inside'; meaning create what story with who, when and theme you want.... I don't want to brag it, but I mopped the floor with the other 65 contestants... You really should have seen their faces... Priceless.
My OTP is IchiHime and I won't tolerate any threats or people who try to bash the pairing I love and write about.
I hate flamers, bashers and people in general who underesteamate others, bully them and those who think that their high-and-mighty attitude is the best in the world.
I'm annoyed with the whole pairing wars that happen all across the anime world, though it is pretty ironic when you, yourself side with one of the clans that want to eat each other up.
I'm extremely jealous of my friends' tolerance and patience (both real-life in flesha and bones and my e-mail tomodachis); as where they will tolerate any bashing, bullying, curses etc. I would have just bash their heads in pretty hard.
That's all I guess....